Its so frigging lame. To go to school today to just take photos? It was so boring la. So yeah, got back a couple of papers. All's screwed up as expected. I won't deny that I'm disappointed, but I kinda brought it upon myself. I should face it, I didn't study hard enough. Or rather, I wasn't even serious about really mugging. Oh well. Its all done already.
And I realized that I don't have any real friends. That's pretty sad. I mean I have friends, hi-bye ones, crappy ones or those can make me laugh real hard. But which one's actually true? That's such a sad thing la. Its pathetic actually. Oh well, I can't really be bothered. Okay, maybe I do bother. But there's no point. I'm gonna leave this damn school in a few months time so it doesn't really matter. I just hope that I'll find a true friend soon. I'm sure God knows. He will give me one true friend in exchange for the many friendships that I've lost. He's fair. So yeah, I'm not gonna get upset about the people I call friends, for now that is. Its not like they give a damn anyway. Life's shitty. I'm feeling very tired. I don't wanna study. I don't wanna take O's. Urrghhhhhhhhh.
Anyway I'm so glad that there's no school tomorrow. Because there's nothing there left for me to look forward to. Things aren't like the past I guess. I've changed so much. And that kinda sucks. Going to arcade soon. I'm so glad cause that's seriously one way you can vent. So I'm looking forward to arcade day. Whatever. Bye.I'mjustsomepieceofshittopeopleIdontknowwhyImbotheringsomuch WhydoIstupidlymakemyselflistentoalltheirstuffs thinkingthattheywillatleastappreciatemeforthat Butinfact,allthatI'vedoneseemedtobeforgotten anditseemslikeI'malwaystakenforgrantedButhellImnotinvisible IfeelpisseIfeelunhappySowhatI'msupposedtobehappyinfrontofthem I'mseriouslysickandtiredofbeingsomeonepeoplewantmeto Youdontknowwhatitfeelsliketoalwayswalkoutofthebloodyschoolalone toalwaysfeellikeyou'vebeencastedasidetoalwaysfeellikeyouarebeingused toalwaysfeellikepeopledontgiveyouthecreditforthethignsyouhavedone ThisfeelingsucksIthurtsahellolotIcan'tbringmyselftofeelhappy Imsickofbeingalone&feelingleftoutIneedpeoplewhoreallycareIneedtocry